Friday, December 25, 2020

Passages - A short ADV movie

Once again, the combined demands of work, family, and the pandemic have kept me away from posting updates, but I can assure you there's some good stuff to come. This past summer was spent riding as much as possible, exercising the Tenere and getting the suspension tuned, filming some rides, and prepping for another edition of the Ride Around Algonquin Park (RAP)--this time in a much more expanded loop up to Timmins, and with my two riding buddies from our 2018 Continental Divide Ride. More to tell about all that later.

Meanwhile, I've also been learning how to use Final Cut Pro to make movies and have just completed my first exercise which revealed a lot more learning is required. Anyway, I'm happy with the results--except for a few glitches which I had fixed but then must've accidentally undone before finalizing. 

So here it is. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it's providing some interesting reading. Terrific movie, atmospheric and the music is a nice touch. Beautiful part of the world we live in. Thanks and please post more.
    (New Adv rider on a F850GS).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. Would love to post more often but hard to get the time around work...

    ReplyDelete