Sunday, July 17, 2016

Rugged Wheels

Over the last few months I've been preoccupied with getting ready to officially launch an exciting new venture: Rugged Wheels Inc.

Rugged Wheels is a wire-spoke wheel building business focusing on off-road applications and high-end components for motorbikes and bicycles. Upgrading your wheels and tires can significantly enhance your ride enjoyment, improving bike performance, handling, and durability.

Having secured dealerships with two premium global brands (one in motorbikes, one in bicycles), I'm now tooling up my shop and dealing with all the insurance, financial, and other commercial stuff needed to go live--hopefully in the next few months.

In the meantime, I'm curious to hear from readers what they want for rims, hubs, spokes, bearings, repairs, complete wheels, etc. I'll be building up and testing some sweet demo wheels as significant upgrades for my own knobby-tired rides, enabling more detailed reviews and recommendations.

Rugged Wheels for Rugged Rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment