Sunday, December 8, 2019

For sale: 2019 Honda Africa Twin (manual)


I bought a brand new Africa Twin on the spur of the moment this summer to be able to do a trip out to the Cabot Trail (ride report to come). What an awesome bike! Tons of power, lots of fun, and a real step up from flogging my WR250R (which I'm keeping, btw).

I've also decided the Twin is way more bike than I want, so I'm selling it even though I've added over $1000 of high quality accessories and have less than two weeks of riding on it (under 6000km). My loss, your gain.

You can see the sale posting and more pics here. If you've followed my blog at all, you know that I like to look after things! It's a very clean bike, it runs perfectly, and I've looked after it.

Update February 7, 2020: Bike is sold! I've ordered a new Tenere 700 for delivery in late summer. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment